This set of aftermarket door/window visor is designed for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 Series (J150, Year 2009-2021).
| All buyers, kindly note:
• Place door visor over window frame and thoroughly examine the positioning of your part, making sure it is centered and matches the curvature of the mounting surface.
• Clean (with alcohol if necessary) and dry surface for door visor to stick properly.
• Use a heat gun and blow on the window frame surface where the lamp cover will mount.
• Peel off the 3M tape backing and blow the tape (the sticky part) with a heat gun.
• Carefully position the door visor and stick them onto window frame.
• Apply pressure for about 30 seconds on all mounting places and it's done!
• Do not reposition door visor or wash your car in 24 hours after installation.
| Make and model
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 Series (J150, Year 2009-2021)
- Made from flexible acrylic plastic
- 3M double sided tape provided
- Manufactured using injection moulding technology for precision fitment