Amplifier Class: A/B
Amplifier Channels: 2-Channel N-Power Output @4ohm
(THD 10%): 80W x 2 N-Power Output @4ohm
(THD 1%): 70W x 2 N-Power Output @2ohm
(THD 1%): 105W x 2 N-Power Output @4ohm
(Bridged, THD 1%): 210W x 1
Maximum Power: 960W
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
Input Sensitivity: 500mV - 6V
Low Pass Cross Frequency: 50Hz - 500Hz, 500Hz - 5KHZ
High Pass Cross Frequency: 20Hz - 250Hz
Bass Boost: 0dB 6dB 12dB
Minimum Impedance : 20KΩ
Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
Sensitivity: 500m V ~ 6 V
Distortion (THD): ≤0.2%
Fuse Size: 30A x 1
Net Weight: Approx. 1.7kg
Unit Dimension (L x H x W ): 249 x 183 x 55 (mm)
- Nakamichi Corporation Ltd. founded in 1948, is a Japanese consumer electronics brand that originated in Japan and gained popularity from 1970s onwards for producing high quality audio cassette decks under their own brand name.
- Redefining audio excellence since 1948.
- You can now enjoy Hi-Fi audio standard in your car.
- Class A/B amplifier with maximum 960W power output.
- Amplifier Channels: 2-Channel, Bass Boost: 0dB 6dB 12dB