This set of front and rear light covers is designed for Ford Ranger T6 Mk1 (pre-facelift), Year 2011-2015, XL XLS XLT Wildtrak.
| All buyers, kindly note:
• Place lamp cover over headlight/tail light and thoroughly examine the positioning of your part, making sure it is centered and matches the curvature of the mounting surface.
• Clean (with alcohol if necessary) and dry surface for lamp cover to stick properly.
• Use a heat gun and blow on the headlamp/tail light surface where the lamp cover will mount.
• Peel off the 3M tape backing and blow the tape (the sticky part) with a heat gun.
• Carefully position the lamp cover and stick them onto headlight/tail light.
• Apply pressure for about 30 seconds on all mounting places and it's done!
• Do not reposition lamp cover or wash your car in 24 hours after installation
| Make and model
Ford Ranger T6/PX Mk1 (pre-facelift), Year 2011-2015
- Made from flexible ABS plastic
- 3M double sided tape provided