This set of front and rear light covers is designed for Holden Colorado 2nd generation post-facelift (RG, Year 2016-2019).
All buyers, kindly note: • Place lamp cover over headlight/tail light and thoroughly examine the positioning of your part, making sure it is centered and matches the curvature of the mounting surface.
• Clean (with alcohol if necessary) and dry surface for lamp cover to stick properly.
• Use a heat gun and blow on the headlamp/tail light surface where the lamp cover will mount.
• Peel off the 3M tape backing and blow the tape (the sticky part) with a heat gun.
• Carefully position the lamp cover and stick them onto headlight/tail light. • Apply pressure for about 30 seconds on all mounting places and it's done! • Do not reposition lamp cover or wash your car in 24 hours after installation.
Make and model
Holden Colorado 2nd generation post-facelift (RG, Year 2016-2019)
- Made from flexible ABS plastic
- 3M double sided tape provided