Tailor made for your car with fine workmanship, it has beautiful appearance and it is very easy to install.
Being a dedicated camera, it give you car rear view capability without compromising much of your car factory outlook.
Made of special optical lenses, it is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. Even after washing your car the lens will stay clean and clear.
The lens is made of digital fill-ray technology, with that night vision is achieved without the need for infra red, it provide clear images during the day and night.
It also has 170 degree large viewing angle, giving intuitive and clear rear view.
- Fits - Subaru Liberty wagon (Year 2009 - Present)
* Note: We have clients finding difficulty installing this camera into factory fitted head unit. Please read our client's recommendation below before purchasing.
"With the Subarus you need an adapter from the back of the head unit (square proprietary plug) to RCA to fit your camera. The cable then must plug into that. If the cable your plugging into it is slightly loose or makes a poor connection you lose one of the two channels. The outside of RCA connector takes the colour signal (the internal pin takes the brightness signal) and hence will lose connection first if it can move making it appear as if its black and white on the screen. Hence you need to make sure the connections are tight. Sometimes its a matter of taking a pair of pliers and slightly (not totally) crushing the RCA connector so that it tightly holds."~ Dr. Stewart
- Image Sensor: CMOS OV7950
- Effective Pixels：656（H)*492(V)
- Resolution (TV Lines)：480 TV lines
- TV System: NTSC
- Minimum Illumination：0.01 Lux
- View Angle：170°
- Waterproof Index : IP67
- Rear Guard Line
- Operating temperature: -20 to +75° C (RH95% Max)
- 5 meters AV Cable with camera switching control wire built-in (for easy installation to your car stereo)
- Power Wire (High Quality 4 Pins Power Din DC Connector)
Note : Please check the dimension for fitting to your number plate light recess before purchasing.