Tailor made for your car with fine workmanship, it has beautiful appearance and it is very easy to install.
hBeing a dedicated camera, it give you car rear view capability witout compromising much of your car factory outlook.
Made of special optical lenses, it is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. Even after washing your car the lens will stay clean and clear.
The lens is made of digital fill-ray technology, with that night vision is achieved without the need for infra red, it provide clear images during the day and night.
It also has 170 degree large viewing angle, giving intuitive and clear rear view.
- Fits - Mitsubishi Challenger* (1996 - 2008)
* This camera is actually designed for Mitsubishi Pajero (1999 - 2006). Based on our customer's feedback, he bought this camera and installed it on his Mitsubishi Challenger with slight modification. Please take a look at his comments and post-installation photos below.
"Hi. I forgot to mention, the Challenger screw holes are about 5mm further apart, so one of the screw clips had to be slid across (plenty of room on the fascia panel to do that). No real modifications (no holes or cutting) had to be done. I can send you a photo of the installed camera if needed." - Steve
- Image Sensor: CMOS OV7950
- Effective Pixels：656（H)*492(V)
- Resolution (TV Lines)：480 TV lines
- TV System: NTSC
- Minimum Illumination：0.01 Lux
- View Angle：170°
- Waterproof Index : IP67
- Rear Guard Line
- Operating temperature: -20 to +75° C (RH95% Max)
- 5 meters AV Cable with camera switching control wire built-in (for easy installation to your car stereo)
- Power Wire (High Quality 4 Pins Power Din DC Connector)
Note : Please check the dimension for fitting to your number plate light recess before purchasing.